Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Waiting 4 Asos!


Hey!  I recently placed an order with asos and I am desperately awaiting its arrival!  Until then I wanted to display the Bow Back Dress that I had in my closet for a while!  Super comfy, 100% Viscous, over-sized and drapey.  I love it!  I probably could have gotten it in one size smaller.  The order I'm waiting for now was ordered that way!  I paired it with my Asos mesh leggings.  It was pretty cool and rainy in North Jersey this weekend so I wore it with boots.  Please Pardon the Blurriness again!  I will make sure the next pics are crystal clear!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and Enjoy the interesting weather!!!!












AGAIN I AM SOOO SORRY ABOUT HOW THESE PICS CAME OUT!  4GIVE ME PLEASE!!!

Dress-Asos Curve
Leggings-Asos Curve
Belt-Forman Mills
Boots-Ms. Sixty
Earrings-street vendor

2 comments:

Moya2bean said...

u look amazing! I love the whole outfit! u look bad azz!

gotta rep the thick chicks!

lol! new follower!

chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Omg thank you sooo much and for your support! I will definitely be checking out your blog!