Sunday, August 1, 2010

Over the Weekend!








Wassup beautiful people?!?!  This weekend I finally saw inception.  Some bloggers were raving about it and all my friends!  It was good, I really enjoyed it!  I went with one of my favorite people, my cousin Jeffrey!  Who would be the best personnel assistant ever if I ever needed one!  On our quality time journey we went and took some pics!  I had this shirt from Target forever, never wore it, but today was like perfect weather!  Not too hot where the fabric would stick to you.  There was a nice breeze!  Hope U like the pics.  Sorry if they were a little blurry.  :(  However, the earrings are like a leopard print from Forver 21!  I love these earrings and I was missing one of them for the longest, so I wore them like all weekend!  I don't know if you can see them that well, but I'm sure I'll get a up close shot soon.  Peace People!  Have a good one!








HEY WHERE AM I???



UH-OH!  RIGHT THERE...POSING!  LOL






AND HERE'S JEFFREY'S CAMEO!  HE'S SHY YA'LL!


JEFFREY IS SOOO CUTE!



THANKS LADIES 4 STILL CHECKING UP ON ME!!!

SHIRT-TARGET
LEGGINGS-WALMART
GLADIATORS-WWW.BAREFEETSHOES.COM
EARRINGS-FOREVER 21

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute top, looks great! i saw inception, too, last weekend and loved it. still a little confused by it though, haha.