First and foremost! Happy New Year! Hopefully 2010 will be a better year for you and for me! I'm going to be making a big move later on this month to start a new path but i will definitely continue with this blog and try to improve it every step of the way. I first wanted to give props where props are due to the most popular fashion trends of 2009!
Top Ten Looks of 2009!
1) sequins and glitter! The sexy sequin boyfriend jacket pulls that off. Go to Dorothyperkins.com while they still have their after holiday sale!
2) Purple (whether it be bags or clothes, we saw the color as a primary focus of the outfit, or in accecories, purple was everywhere)
3) Ruffled Blouses!
like this one from http://www.bandlu.com/!
http://www.torrid.com/, you can also find this popular trend at your local http://www.target.com/ or http://www.walmart.com/ or even Dots!
5) Boyfriend Jeans and Blazers!
6) Big gaudi rings, braclets, and charms. Tons of romantic embellishments
7) Animal Prints (in cute tops or cardigans like this one from Lane Bryant)
8) 80's inspired styles and colors. Mismatch was in!
9) Booties ( mainly with studs like these by Nine West with the rinestone detail, get them at http://www.zappos.com/ )
10) Pops of color (especially in tights)