Sunday, December 23, 2012

SimplyBE

Here is my very first purchase I ever made from SimpleBe.  Like I said in my previous post I never bought anything from them, but I am so happy I finally did.  This dress is gorgeous.  Very conservative but totally fit its purpose.  It was my vocal final at my Juries.  Which is the last test I have to take every semester.  Since I truly believe in FATISM and that the majority of the world (fat people included) are offended by other peoples FAT or CURVES, I usually get a critique that they would like me a little bit more covered up.  I saw this dress in a SIMPLYBE catalog that came out early fall and knew it was the one.  It also seemed like a dress that I would have for a long time and wear over and over again.  Definitely to church with my Auntie!

Well here are some pics I snapped in it!

Hope U like it!

XOXO~SAMILLE

 
 
 
 


 
 

No comments: