Monday, December 17, 2012

A lil Black & Gold a lil Soul!



As you may know I'm a performer.  Predominantly musical theatre but I dip and dabble in other genres.  I joined the R&B Pop Ensemble this semester at school and got the chance to do a Diana Ross and the Supreme song along with "I Never Loved a Man" by Aretha Franklin.  Immediately when I saw this dress on ASOS I knew ....I GOTTA HAVE IT!!!  YESSS!!!!  I was broke at the time but scraped pennies to get it delivered promptly.  LOVE IT!  I know I wear a lot of black, but I love it, it goes with anything.  Especially anything at night.  I paired it with these American Eagle boots I got at Payless, added some big hair and <<>>I was ready to.

It runs a little short so I put some old shorts from Kmart's Love your Style line underneath them.  But the dress that could also be worn as a tunic was very comfortable, stretchy and stylish.  I hope you enjoy these backstage pics.

 
 
 
dress-Asos Curve
shoes-Payless
earrings-ashley stewart

2 comments:

Hola Bambi said...

Gorgeous , love the dress xx

Unknown said...

thank you Bambi! I appreciat it!