Monday, December 5, 2011

Loving Mint in December!



Hey guys!  And Happy December!  I hope every one's Thanksgiving was good.  I ate too much to say the least!  But it was delicious and FATTENING!  I did take some pics on Thanksgiving that I haven't gotten back yet from my cousin, but when I returned from that glorious 4 day weekend I felt rejuvenated.  All those mid-semester woes went away for a while, but I have been busy for last week or so working on this show I was doing. 

Being a singer is hard.  Being a musician is harder and that's what our school is trying to mold us into.  Now I feel sick!  Which happens at the end of every semester because I am sooo over-worked and run down. 

This outfit is bright, it brightened up my day and hopefully it will do the same for you with this gloomy Monday we are experiencing in the Tri-State area!  I did some wonderful shopping while I was home too!  Online and in store!  That's where I got this button down and these AMAZING jeans from Ashley Stewart.  Its hard for me to find Jeans, because I have big hips, and a even bigger butt!  To my surprise Ashley Stewart was there to save the day and many more days to come.  I bought them in blue, black and grey cuz when you find ones that fit on black Friday U STOCK THE HELL UP!  This shirt is from www.onestopplus.com and its by the Woman Within.  That's really a catalog my mother shops in but when I saw the color I had to have it.  And the price wasn't bad either it was like $9.00.  I ordered it in a 3x but it was a bit to big So I had to put my seat belt belt I got a while back from Forever21 with it.  I got some great finds for Christmas.  Definitely a few presents are checked off my list. I am going to put up a Purple Tree this year!  I can't wait to show you guys!

Anyway have fun today and Enjoy your week!  I will try to post again before the week is out!


























Top-Onestopplus.com
Tank top-Foreever21
Jeans-Ashley Stewart
Boots-DSW
Belt-Forever21
Scarf-Street Vendor
Necklace-Street Vendor
Watch-Target

XOXOXO~SAMILLE



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that mint color looks so good on you, and the scarf is gorgeous!

good luck with your semester as it winds down!

xo, Jill