Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day & Night!





Recently I had a reader asking for more head to toe looks!  I wasn't exactly sure what that meant, since I give you all myself from head to toe, how I look in my everyday life.  So they made it more clear to me by stating they wanted to see more looks that go from day to evening and with make-up!  Truth be told to wear more make-up on a everyday basis is one of New Year's Eve Resolutions.  I use to wear a LOT of make-up when I was younger and slowly started to lessen the amount I would wear and now Its very little.  I usually only wear blush or lip gloss or Ill take the blush and use it everywhere!---->Anyhoo!
Head to toe looks.  OK, Ok, I thought I can do this.  She also said she wanted it to be simple and easy to adapt to her everyday life and that's what I'm all about.  So recently at school I got one of my favorite photographers and friends AMANDA to take some pictures of me in a simple outfit and how I can make it into a day and evening look.  I do have on full make-up and I hope it comes through in this pics.  (Hopefully I'll be getting a new Camera for Christmas!!!)  I hope you all like it and enjoy!

(((1st)))  DAY LOOK!







Shirt-K-Mart
Jeans-Ashley Stewart
Flats-Target (Old)
purse-Target


(((2nd))) NIGHT TIME LOOK











Shirt-K-Mart
Jeans-Ashley Stewart
Booties-Lane Bryant
Bag-Street Vendor

Hope that was cool for everyone, it was fun and challenging for me I am going to try this again soon!

XOXO~SAMILLE









No comments: