Monday, November 14, 2011

Anniversary, Birthday, WINNER ANNOUCNED!!!!



Hello all!  I was suppose to announce the winner of the FOREVER21 Blazer on the 12th which is The Thick Spot's 2 year anniversary!  But I am busy working behind the scenes for "City of Angels" The Musical!  While I was backstage me and my friends dressed up in celebratory hats and sang Happy Birthday to The Thick Spot and I took pictures because after all...its a celebration!!! 

Thank you all who entered!  I will try to do another giveaway sometime soon!  The winner is....





SheDel !!!!!!

Congrats I will email you shortly so you can send me the information as to where to send the blazer too!  Please send me a pic so we can show you off on the blog and how your rocked that blazer and incorporated it into your everyday style!

Stay tuned for a great interview coming up this week guys!!!  You won't want to miss it!

XOXO~SAMILLE


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary to you! :)

The Low Country Socialite said...

happy blogiversary to you! great blog! I'm definitely following you! I hope you'll visit my blog and follow me too!

http://www.thedumpyduchess.com

Unknown said...

Thank you soo much to both of you lovely blogger babes! And Dumpy Duchess I am now following you too!