Saturday, May 14, 2011

Jersey City Nights!



It was a little on the chilly side in the New York/Jersey City area this weekend.  So I wore this when I was out in New York with a friend.  When we got back to downtown Jersey City by Grove st, we decided to have a quickie!!!  A Quick photo session!!!  Nothing to high-tech really just playing with shadows!  Im waiting for boot season to disappear but I hate my feet to be cold.  Its always cold when your downtown getting closer to the water!

Hope U like!








Love this owl necklace I got this that day at AFAZE in the Manhatten Mall!!!!  Good prices, on trend!


As you can see I still cannot live without this messanger bag from Target!!!  Just makes every outfit better and so convienant.  So many compartments and just enough extra room to pick up some things while your out shopping with street venders or what have you in New York!



Thanks again for loggin in!
XoXo~SAMILLE
Follow me @thickspot on twitter!



Blazer-Torrid
Tunic-Old Navy
Tights-Spanx
Boots-DSW
Bag-Target
Owl Necklace-AFAZE
Gold  Hoops-Dots
               

No comments: