Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Dinner!!! In Red...



Hey guys!  Me and my gang at school got together and had a multi-cultural Thanksgiving!!!  I know the pictures are a little late, but I rounded up all that I can.  We had a festive nite with all types of food!  Of course the usuals, like Turkey, Stuffing (it was amazing), Mac & Cheese, Candied Yams (DELICIOUS), Ham, and Green Bean Casarole.  But there was some other amazing food there too!  Empanadas, Fried Chicken, Arroz y pollo, Tamales, Seafood salad Jamacian style and tons and tons of sweets!!!  (SO YUM)  Not too mention the everlasting supply of alcohol!!!

Yea it was a crazy nite to say the least.  To say the most would take 4ever!  So lets talk about what I wore...

I found this red blazer a little while ago at the same time I scored that bright green blazer from the post here http://thickdaddys.blogspot.com/2010/10/green-with-envy.html.  It was only $2.99 from The Red,White and Blue and I styled it in all black!  A black halter dress that I've had from Old Navy a few years ago, leggings from Forever 21 plus, Dolce Vita boots from Target, skinny black and gold belt from Torrid, I used my Old Navy clutch that I used here http://thickdaddys.blogspot.com/2010/08/forever-21-amanda-pt1.html.  That I thought was such a nice contrast becasuse it was still shiney but not accented with all the other gold!!!  I love this outfit, Im definitely going to wear it again before the new year and I got a lot of compliments.  It just came 2gether, like most of my succesful outfits.  I get out the shower, beautify myself and go with how I feel that day.  Thats why packing for a trip or vacation is sooo hard and I usually take too many things!  I hope U guys like this pic and don't forget to enter the contest to win the ASOS dress!!!

PEACE, LOVE & FASHION!  xoxo~SAMILLE





OMG LOOK AT MY GIRL MELROSE!!!  AND ELLE!  I TOLD U IT WAS CRAZY!!!




















Blazer-Thrifted
Dress-Old Navy
Leggings-Forever21plus
Boots-Dolce Vita (Target)
Clutch-Old Navy
Chain-Old Navy
Heart Ring-Forever21
Belt-Torrid

Believe in yourself Ladies!!!!  Your the most important thing in your life :)!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so pretty. looks like it was a good time!

Ms said...

sooooo happy I found ur blog. that looks like FUN times!!