Monday, September 20, 2010

Dolce Vita...and More~!


Hey guys, this is going to be a real quick post.  I been super busy lately, with school and all.  I still wanted to show u how I rocked the Dolce Vita Boots I got from Target.  When I saw them I was in-love, the gold buckles really sold me!  You will probably see me wearing these a lot this fall.  They are versatile and can certainly make any outfit more exciting!  Here I paired them with my OLD NAVY cowl neck dress,  (I love anything grey) and my tights from EVANS. 







Speaking of Evans the new Beth Ditto Collection has arrived!!!!  Its gorgeous to say the least.  Feminine,funky, flirty...the three F's!  Three great words that a women can build an outfit around and the Beth Ditto Collection has all of that!
I love this piece!  Casual but funky!  U can Dress it up or down!

Third on Labor Day I went to the Caribbean Day Parade in Brooklyn.  From the moment I got off the subway I could smell the West Indian Food cooking!  It was tons of walking, my feet really did hurt but it was beautiful!  A beautiful experience, even more beautiful people, and music, music, music!!!!  A lot of Dancing and laughter!  We got there early in the A.M when it was more family orientated and by the end it was sooo crowded!!!  So we had to get out, but I had a ball!!!!
















I hope you guys enjoy the pics and are enjoying your week!!!  I do have some really cute outfits planned, so please stay logged on here! 


XOXO
~SAMILLE

No comments: