Monday, April 15, 2013

Kiyonna Pencil Skirt

 


If you follow me on INSTAGRAM @thickspot then you know I have made the plunge and got my first weave!  It was for a look in particular that I was going for, but honestly I am in love!  I got it done by a fabulous hair stylist that goes by the name of the, Weave Dr.!  How appealing right?  And sooo worth it and now I plan to try more styles and more things in the near future. 
 
With that said, this post is really about one of my closet's most essential items.  This Black Pencil Skirt by Kiyonna that I got at K-Station Plus size Boutique in Baltimore last October.  If you missed it, read it Here.  I have worn this many times but never had anyone to really take any pics of me!  I got my friend to snap some before I took it down for the evening.  So chic!  The Boutique owner sold me on it by making sure I understood that the construction of the skirt was official and it was something that wouldn't rip easily or get too worn in.  That it is a staple item to last forever, classic and always in style.  So with that I had to have it!  I have already got a lot of wear out of it.  This was more of a professional serious look.  I had other boots on when I first went outside that day.  But my feet started to hurt so I opted for my black sweater boots from K-Mart!  So comfortable. 
 
Hopefully when I go to visit my sister this summer I can stop in at K-Station again for a another splurge the owner Jade is always ready to help.

 
 
Selfie!!!
 
 
Blazer-Ashley Stewart
Top-Target
Skirt-Kiyonna
Boots-K-Mart
 
 
Day one of the Weave!
 
 
 


 
XOXO~SAMILLLE

No comments: