Friday, April 26, 2013

Asos Peplum

 



I've been eyeing this stripped Asos Peplum for a while now!  For one, I love stripes, ( in fact I'm wearing tripes right now!) but I was also unsure of the peplum style.  Considering I carry most of my weight in my stomach ( I don't like it and am working on it) I was afraid it wound enhance it.  But I'm actually really happy with the peplum style, and plan to incorporate more into my wardrobe.  I also think its a great way to make any outfit more feminine, without adding flowers n such.  I paired it with this stretchy bandage skirt I've had in my closet for a while  Different from the pencil skirt by Kiyonna from the last post.  But just as cute n comfy.  Paired it with my favorite thrifted bag I've been rocking for the past few months n whipped out these Steve Madden boots that I've been dying to wear.  Since I could never get my hands on the Jeffrey Campbell starburst these were the next best thing.  I wore my LOVE earrings from Asos too!  Didn't really get to see them in these pics but check out my INSTAGRAM @thickspot, you will see them there.  It felt good.


 
 
 
Top-Asos
Skirt-Torrid
Boots-Steve Madden
Necklace-Forever21
Bag-Thrifted
 
XOXO-SAMILLE


 

No comments: