Thursday, March 29, 2012

Finally The Chattanoogan Wrap Up


As promised this a brief photo documentary from my brief trip to Chattanooga, TN.  I went for the South Eastern Theatre Conference.  A annual event where an actor and or singer goes to audition in front of hundreds of theatre companies at once in hopes of booking work for the summer.  Chattanooga is lovely.  Me and my family road through the Bible Belt of the south to get there.  It took about 15 hours from NJ and it sits on Tennessee but is close enough to the Georgia and Alabama borders.  It's also about a hour away from Atlanta, so I really want to go back, seeing that I've never been there.  Here's pictures of the country side, the city of Chattanooga and me at the event.







I was #373





















2 comments:

Gemma D said...

Wow, hope you did well! Love those shoes and that leather jacket, looks like a fun ride x

Kristel Knows said...

lovely photos! :D