Monday, April 2, 2012

Netted Hoodie!



On a nice day Not too long ago, in a concrete jungle a girl found a Park and decided she wanted to play. 

Here is a pic taken a few weeks back after I came from a shoot with MANIK MAG I decided I wanted to stay outside to continue to enjoy the nice day.  While I was there I got this cool braid put in my hair by stylist and curvy chica Rosemari Morillo!  On that breezy/sunny day me and my friend Jessica went to the park to hang out and chill.  I really wanted to try on her wide brim, floppy hat!  It makes me feel like Summer! Here's the results!














hoodie-forever21
cami-forever21
jeans-ashley stewart
boots-dsw
jacket-Target
Necklaces-forever21/street vendor
earrings-forever21 & Fashion to figure

XOXO~ THANKS 4 LOOKING




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look so pretty in the first picture! nice closeup. cool cardigan too :)

Gemma D said...

cool hoodie! I love the boots too. such pretty photos xx