Saturday, January 7, 2012

Welcome 2012!


I know I'm late but I've been enjoying my new year thus far and haven't really been around my computer to do my usual updates.  Right now I'm at my parents house in quaint little Bordentown NJ.  This is where I spent New Years Eve, New Years Day and all the days that have followed since welcoming 2012 with open arms.  The pictures were really taken New Years Day, or better yet New Year's Morning!  When I came home around 7am I got my MOM dukes to snap these shots for me!  Please excuse the partied out hair and my tired appearance.  The sweater/cardigan however, I got THRIFTED!  (YEAH)  From my favorite thrift store, the RED,WHITE and BLUE on route 33 Hamilton NJ!  I got it for like $3.99, equipped with shoulder pads and all!  I've had it for quite sometime just never wore it and had someone to take my picture!  But I really liked how this spur of the moment outfit came about!

You'll also get to see one of my Christmas presents, my new Ipod touch!  I'm in love with it!  I hope you like and are enjoying your new year!

PS:  Did U get anything cool you want to share???  Feel free!

PSS:  Did U check out PLUS MODEL MAG's JANUARY ISSUE???  It's to die for, so go over to www.plusmodelmag.com and check it out!























Cardigan-Thrifted
Skirt-Forever21plus
Tights-Spanx
Boots-DSW
Bag-Fashiontofigure
watch-Target
Headphones-Marshalls








4 comments:

Style4Curves said...

Cute look loves the bag!!!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

KellyMonroe said...

The colors look so pretty on you!
TAG YOU'RE IT!

GStyle said...

Work it girla!
fashioninsomnia.blogspot.com
If you like, follow!

Unknown said...

Thx 4 the kind comments! I appreciate n will definitely check out the blogs.