Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fashion Repeat!



This may very well be the most noticable re-offender of the season.  My shiney, satin blouse that I scored from Marshalls back in August!  I already wore it on a cool late summer night.  But I wanted to show this top again in a different way ( since I love it so much) and I am sure I'll wear it again! 

Here I pair this lovely shiney orange blouse with my tulip skirt from Asos that I got when the collection first began.  I paired it with a pair of tights that I picked up from The Avenue and my favorite wedges from Aldo!

I hope you guys like and please don't forget to enter the contest!!!  The entry ends on NOV 7th and the winner will be announced on Nov 12th!

I will be in Virginia this weekend for the SETC's audition, which stands for The South Eastern Theatre Conference.  This is where you audition for many professional theatre's at once from Virginia to Flordia in the chance of seeking work in the upcoming summer!

So I will be sure to take some pictures while I'm there.  Everyone else have a nice weekend and Happy Halloween!!!!


All these pics were taken at my friends house for a party!







Blouse-Marshalls
Tights-The Avenue
Skirt-Asos
Shoes-Areosoles



1 comment:

Wait Until The Sunset said...

whoot whoo! Look at you sexy lady! Looking very chic! :)


Olivia :) x
Wait Until The Sunset