Tuesday, August 30, 2011

OOTD & IRENE




Hey guys I haven't been around in a while.  Like everyone else on the east coast NJ was hit with a gusty, busty bitch named Irene!  I was at home at my parents house in South Jersey instead of in Jersey City and boy did they get it bad.  A lot of floods and blocked off streets really slowed up everyone's weekend.  Also some bridges collasped and part of our states capital is under water!  I was suppose to go to the Afro-Punk festival in Brooklyn this past weekend but of course it got rained out!    Even still we walked away from it very best as some of our other neighbors were not as lucky!  I hope that all of my readers are safe and sound.  A lot of people are still without power and I hope it doesn't last any longer.

Now to the fashion!  This is a DKNY shirt dress that I got on sale for like a ridiculous amount of money at Lane Bryant last March!  (Something like $14.99 or something)  I finally wore it on a nice day and got caught in the rain with my cousin, so please excuse my hair and the dress wrinkles!  This picks were taking at a local truckstop while we were seeking coverage from the rain!


















XOXO~SAMILLE

Dress-DKNY
Sandals-Payless
Necklace-Forever21
Watch-Target
Braclet-Street fair





4 comments:

Moya2bean said...

lov the shoes, veryyyyyy much...lol!

Voluptuous Vixen said...

I love your hair, its so thick, rich and healthy! I like the skirt shirt too. I'm glad you and your family are safe and sound after that strom.

xoxo

Wait Until The Sunset said...

I love a shirt dress and babe you rock it! Looking hot!!


Check out my awesome give-away!
http://waituntilthesunset.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway-yayyyyyy-100-followers.html

Just Daisy said...

I love your watch! It's so freaking cute :]

xoxo,
daisy