Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Poetic Fridays!


This past Friday I went to a nice hip little spot in Jersey City called Grassroots!!!  Its a community center that offers a lot of classes whether it be art or dance here in Jersey City!  Its like 15 min out of NYC and totally accessable from the NJ PATH train, if your in the area please check it out, heres the link http://grassrootscommunityspace.com/ical/month.php So on this particular friday I went on out for a open-mic/poetry slam!  It was great entertainment to say the least!  I took some pictures while walking around in some warehouse parking lot and wrote a poem about my weekend!  A weekend filled with me catching this God for awful summer cold, arguing, and arguing!  I hope u enjoy it and I hope u had a better weekend than me!



FOUL WEATHER FRIEND




With all due respect
2 u
And your feelings.
My truth
About regretful incidents
That u have seem
2 be stealing.
With a untrustworthy back,
Broken from bending over
Backwards__
UNWILLING?
I am unsure of a relationship
That I trusted,
But am no longer Feeling!
You see,

Ive been dealing with pictures
Painted “BAD” about me!
The monster & Bitch
That people seem 2 have wanted
2 see!
And u of all people,
Should know what lies
At the very core of me!
But wanted our amigos
To know a false reality.

So now
That we’ve gotten here
I don’t know what 2 do!?!?!
For I entertained,
The insults,
Of my own fasley accused truth!
And questioned myself as if I did something wrong!
But I have known the real truth
All along.

Tired of hearing about your feelings
For I have some too!
A Grand one of feeling betrayed
And mind-fucked too!
I opened up to u
Foul Whether friend
On every level.
Stop acting,
Like you were out of control,
For your foot was on the pedal!
And I don’t like others to medal
in my business.
For it can make
One ugly!
Open mouthed and belligerent!

Here I stand
More hurt than before…
When I 1st took responsibility
4 what I thought,
I caused you to endure!

But my body is cold
And mouth stays shut
4 a reason.
To not lose loved ones
To the divine change
Of the season.

Mistake it if u will
And u obviously have!
I kno 4 u,
Its like it is 4 me,
A scene that’s very sad.
But I refuse to take responsibility
4 painted pictures about my character.
Eventhough that’s what it seems
Everyone is after!

I am just going to continue
2 be as complicated as I can be
Hopefully God
Will grace my life with people open-minded
Enough to see through to the core of
…..the real me!


I hope that wasn't too much for any of my followers!  I just wanted to be honest about what I've been thinking!  I hope it was NOT seen as negative!















THANK YOU FOR READING AND STAYING TUNED INTO MY LIFE!
IT MEANS MORE THAN U WOULD EVER KNOW TO HAVE THIS BLOG AS AN OUTLET!
XOXO~SAMILLE

Top-Forever21plus
Leggings-ASOS CURVE
Sandals-BONGO 2 years I've had them now
Purse-Street Vendor
Necklace-Torrid
Earrings-Forever21




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the color of the leggings.

p.s. the picture in your header is gorgeous!

xo jill

Unknown said...

thank u so much girl yea the color is tight and they fit great, but run a little big!

Voluptuous Vixen said...

I'm sort of a new follower, I like ure blog, I'm gonna stop by on the regular you have my kind of body shape and I'd like to keep seeing how u dress your beautiful frame.
http://voluptuouschronicles.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love the pics!

Unknown said...

Thank you Voluptuos Vixen! Can't wait to read more comments from you and I will definitely be checking out your blog!

And naturally Fashionable, thanku!

Sara said...

I had to leave you a comment because I read that you're from the east coast and wondered if you were from jersey then I saw that you're also familiar with jersey city, small world! Love your blog and glad to see another beautiful girl from jersey on here =)

Unknown said...

Thanku Sara!!! Yes im originally from Bordentown Nj, but currently live in Jersey City and go to Jersey City University! Us Jersey girls definitely are everywhere!

Unknown said...

love this outift!!! those leggins are sooooo fly and your hair. OMG!! in love:)

http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/

Wait Until The Sunset said...

HEEEYYYY HOT STUFF!!!!
Did you ever see that movie Gia with Angelina Jolie?? Those pics with the wire fence are just like that! You look super sexy!!!