Wednesday, June 22, 2011

LATELY...


(1) Lately I've really been enjoying my summer!  Spending it in Jersey City and NYC, going 2 concerts,open mics and dancing!  Its been a pretty dope summer so far!  Just want someone to share it with.  Anyways, thats another story.  One of my many goals this summer is to see some broadway musicals.  My top 4 are Catch Me if You Can, Sister Act, The Book of Mormon, and Memphis!  So Yesterday to my surprise when my friend Amanda told me that she got free tickets to go see Catch Me if You Can I jumped 4 joy!!!  Me and my cousin quickly hopped on the train to meet her in Manhatten for the big event!
We waited around afterwards to get the cast to sign our playbills!  It was amazing, nothing do I love more than live theatre!  Great live theatre at that!  Please go and see it, you won't be dissappointed!








(2) Lately I've been obsessed with the show Single Ladies on VH1.  Its an hour long urban drama that takes place in Atlanta!  Its stars Stacy Dash from Clueless fame and I'm the most eager to rush home and see that!  Stacy Dash still looks amazing btw!




(3) Recently I've discovered my new obesseion (a.k.a. new best friend) and thats Ellie Goulding!  My homeboy Heat put me on to her, and OMG she's amazing!  She's like a more commercial BJORK and I do love Bjork!  She's coming to the Electric Factory in Philadelphia in July and I am sooo in there!  Go get her album lights!  Check this out!


(4) Lately I've seen recent pics of Raven Simone and Jordan Sparks, they went form thick to sticks!  Well Jordon Sparks isn't a stick :)  But now Raven Simone looks damn near identical to Nicole Richie!  And Nicole Richie is like a style Icon to me!  WOW, all of that is soo NOT Raven!

Wow They look a lot alike now right???

(5) I've also obsessed with my toes lately and shopping for sandals to adorn my feet!  I wear an 11 thought!  Can u feel my pain?  And the constant hunt I must take!

(6)  Last but not least Im definitely on the hunt for a birthday dress!  My birthday is next month and I just gotta find the right one!  If any of you have any suggestions!  I'll take them!

So what have u been up to lately?

Above outfit
Hat-Vans
Top-Forever21+
shorts-Torrid
Sandals-Payless
earrings-forever21
rings-h&m
Heart ring-forever21

XOXO~PEACE



4 comments:

Voluptuous Vixen said...

You look really cute in those shorts, I love the hat on you too.

Sara said...

I didn't even know "catch me if you can" was on broadway D:
I love broadway shows as well, have you seen "how to succeed in business without really trying"? A friend of mine suggested it to me. Looks interesting.

Alegra - dollface.de said...

you really rock the hat! suits you very well. and i like the fit of the shorts!
xxx

Wait Until The Sunset said...

OOOHHHH!!! Catch me if you can would have been awesome! I love the theatre. Birthdays are the best time of years I reckon! What kind of dress do you're reckon your looking for????