Sunday, November 18, 2012

OOTD: Well... Many days ago!



This was an outfit I wore last week.  Just finally got around to making a outfit post about it.  I really love this purse.  I found it at my favorite thrift store in Hamilton NJ and it was only $3.99 and I believe its by Style and Company.  Real leather too!  That was a good trip.  I got a lot of great finds that day.  The outfit itself is real simple... I threw it together.  The Jean button up shirt is from the Men's section at Walmart, the tunic is from Marshalls and the boots are from Torrid.  I was happy to find a cheap jean shirt since its pretty on trend this season.  The crazy thing is some places are charging you like $44 for something you can find at a thrift store or at a place like Walmart for like $12!  My hair is like forever pulled back because its growing back funny.  I hate it!  {Sigh}  I don't know what to do with it.  Something has to change soon.

Follow mw on Instagram @thickspot

Anyways! 

 
XOXO~SAMILLE thanks for reading!

 
 
 
 
Jean button up- Walmart
Leggings-Torrid
Tunic-Marshalls
Boots-Torrid
Bag- Thrifted
 
 
 
 

 

No comments: