Saturday, June 2, 2012

JC fridays!


As I said in my last post.  June 1st marked JC Fridays in Jersey City, it happens four times a year at the turn of every season.  The weather was back and forth yesterday.  Hot, chilly, rainy but the show must go on.  I was the 7:30 talent.  I had a 30 minute set that went pretty darn good.  I was there in the company of fellow artists, which I love.  Some friends.

I wore this shirt I got a while back from my favorite thrift store in south Jersey.  It's actually a great addition to my wardrobe and on time with the high/low trend going on right now.  It was shorter in the front and longer in the back.  Because it was so windy it blew my shirt open quite a bit to expose my stomach.  (TUMMY TIME)  Which is also a trend.  And as a fat girl to take part in the semi-crop top trend I felt like I was doing my duty.  Even though it's a trend that some small and large people would look down upon any girl with a few extra pounds on her partaking in it.  But I did it.  It was fun.  I mean Sheesh* it's almost summer!!!



                                                           Me and my Beloved Liam!!!


                                                                    I was soo happy!!!

                                                                       
                                                     Top-Thrifted
                                                   Leggings-Torrid
                                                   Sandals-K-Mart
                                                      Bag-Target
                                                    Braclet-A gift

2 comments:

Voluptuous Vixen said...

Lol, you look happy girl! I was laughing out loud at "tummy time" its so cute! And you're so right though, its time for the fat girls to partake! Love the shirt girl, I love thrifting PERIOD!

Zahirah Pink said...

You look great!! I love it