Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Birthday JULY 8th!


July 8th will for ever go down in history as a glorious day!  I started the day beautifying myself by getting my mani/pedi!  Then I went home and napped for the nights festivites!  Woke up!  Danced around my house in my birthday suit, (i.e. Butt Naked) took a shower and got ready!  I did my hair and put on the most amazing summer friendly birthday leopard dress from Torrid!  I love it!  The dress has boning up top to really help shape your mid-section.  It's not one of those cheap summer dresses that have the look you want but not the structure or quality!  I put on my wedges I got from Torrid a couple summers before and BAM!  Ready to step out on the town!  My friend Jessica called me to tell me she was outside with the G-Ride to pick me up, I walked out the door and to my surprise it was RAINING!!!!!   UGH!  Not on my birthday!  I immediately called my strength...LIAM!  My good, good friend.  He told me that its good luck if it rains on your birthday!  It means its good luck for the whole year!

The Party started in Downtown Jersey City and ended at the Jersey Shore around 3am!  We waited until dawn to tackle the bitch head first, so most of these pics are taken at Dawn!  Such a beautiful way to celebrate!  People u love, and liqour!  Please enjoy!  And thanks for reading!!!!

                                                                XOXO~SAMILLE





Still Dark out!  But the sun was about to make its way to the world!  So I started posing!

The blue background looks so pretty!





The Morning Crew!





Booked it to the Beach!







Wrote my name is the sand!  Probably washed away by now!  But I left my mark on that beach, hopefully the world!

Dress-Torrid
Shoes-Torrid
Earrings-Forever 21
Braclet-Forever21
Necklace-Forever21






















No comments: