Friday, July 2, 2010

SUMMER!

Yeah Summer! And yes, I'm back hopefully for good I think I have worked out my camera issues!!!  This is my first post in a long time and my first ever in shorts.  Me and my mom traveled from Jersey to Baltimore for my sisters husbands Not so Surprise birthday shin-dig and its so hot in the south.  So I decided to wear these twill shorts that I pick-up at Re-dress NYC!  They're by Old Navy for their plus size line.  One of the many few items I picked up there in April!  I really need to go back soon, probably this week for the blogger conference!  I paired it with a V E R Y old shirt I still have from Torrid.  I got it like in 2004  or something around the time I first discovered them in a mall in Maryland.  I paired it with my clear gladiators by Bongo!  Please excuse the big hair.....its amazing what the humidity can do!


                                                Thank you if your still tuning in!



Shirt-Torrid
Shorts-Re/Dress NYC (Old Navy)
Gladiators-Bogo


No comments: