Saturday, March 13, 2010

Welcome Home


Hey guys!  Sorry I haven't been updating regularly.  I've recently moved and I have been busy getting myself organized and together, (check out my nu living room above) and I haven't set my computer up at home yet. (Do to some cable/phone issues)  So please be patient I promise things will be up and running as usual!  Here are some recent pictures I took.  Different outfits and me and my boyfriend having fun!  I really like cardigans right now!  I know a little late in the season but I'm really feeling them!  And they're available in so many colors! 

Please stay tuned for some more cool posts, please enjoy these until then.


white undershirt-Oldnavy
Leggings-Target
Cardigan-walmart
Shoes-Target
Bag-Thrift store
Scarf-Burberry
Headband-Beats me!











Cardigan-OldNavy
Blue graphic tee-OldNavy
Leggings-Target
Headband-Don't know where i got it, but i love it!
Earrings-Philadelphia Vender
Heart Necklace-Mothers gift
Gold Chain-OldNavy
Dog tags-Boyfriends
BOOTS!-Madden Girl by Steve Madden



These Steve Madden Boots are what I call "The Truth" a gift from my honey and I thank him every time I wear them.  I get complements everywhere and i want to tell everyone that they are so unbelievabley comfortable.  I walked around NYC all night in them and never once complained about my feet.  So I say all of this to say that I'm pretty sure I'm going to try and get them in black!

No comments: