Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Floral shirt



Remember me? 

I'm Not usually one to wear flowers but this floral tunic style top from Lane Bryant.  VIA the thrift store, said "WEAR ME!"  So I did.  And I really love it!  It's perfectly summery!  And that's the best to me, since I love summer and hate to see it end.  I paired it with my shell and gold necklace which I love and my glorious Jersey tan!

 
 
                                                                   ASOS SHADES

I plan to post almost everyday this week because I really haven't since July.  Bad.  I also don't know whats wrong with my blogger but it won't allow me to make all my pictures the same size, if you can help me hit me up on twitter!

@THICKSPOT
 
                                                                  Top-Lane Bryant
                                                               Shorts- Torrid
                                                                  Necklace-vender
                                                               Sandals- DSW
                                                                  Rings-forever21

 
 


 

No comments: